– 4,515 confirmed coronavirus cases and 106 deaths reported on the Chinese mainland as of 24:00 on Jan 27
– As of Monday midnight, Hubei had reported 2,714 confirmed cases of novel coronavirus, including 100 deaths.
– Beijing reports capital’s first death from the novel coronavirus on Jan 27 as the total number of confirmed cases in the area climbed to 80.
– China postpones school semester amid novel coronavirus outbreak.
– China sends nearly 6,000 medical workers from across the country to Hubei in virus fight.
– Southwest China’s Tibet autonomous region, the only provincial region that hasn’t reported any novel coronavirus cases, has temporarily suspended the operation of all its scenic attractions to tourists.
– Entrusted by President Xi Jinping, Premier Li Keqiang arrived in Wuhan to offer instructions on epidemic control and prevention.
– All TOEFL, GRE and IELTS tests in the Chinese mainland in February will be canceled amid the ongoing novel coranavirus pneumonia outbreak
– WHO chief to visit China on novel coronavirus outbreak
– The number of confirmed coronavirus cases increased to 2,744 on the Chinese mainland, with 80 deaths.
– China allocates 11.21 billion yuan for epidemic prevention
– Immigration service in Wuhan will be suspended starting Monday till Jan 30 to better control the spread of novel coronavirus.
– Shanghai confirms 13 new coronavirus cases, total now 53
– Hubei province reported 24 new fatalities, bringing the total number of deaths from the pneumonia-related disease to 76 as of Sunday night.
– State Council announced plans to extend the Spring Festival holiday to Feb 2 as a key measure to control the novel coronavirus outbreak.
– Shanghai will postpone the start of Spring semester at schools from kindergarten to university to no earlier than Feb 17 and require all companies not to resume work before Feb 9.
– More than 5 million people have left Wuhan due to the Spring Festival and epidemic, and about 9 million people are still in the city, Wuhan Mayor Zhou Xianwang said on Sunday night.
– Five new infections of the novel coronavirus were confirmed in Beijing from 6 pm to 9 pm on Sunday, including a nine-month old girl, CCTV reports.
– Wuhan mayor expects 1,000 new cases of virus infection.
– 1,975 confirmed coronavirus cases on the Chinese mainland as of 24:00 on Jan 25
– 56 deaths on the Chinese mainland
– Hubei province reported 13 new fatalities, bringing the total number of deaths to 52, and a total number of 1,052 cases
– Beijing added 10 cases from 5 pm to 11 pm on Saturday, 51 confirmed cases
– 49 being treated, with one in critical condition, in Bejing
– 30 provincial-level regions have activated first-level emergency response
– Shanghai confirmed seven novel coronavirus cases on Saturday, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the city to 40
– 1287 confirmed infection cases on the Chinese mainland as of 24:00 on Jan 24
– Highest public health alert for 30 provincial-level regions
– 41 deaths out of the 1287 cases
– 10 in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan
– Wuhan to build another hospital for coronavirus patients
– Wuhan calls for more material help to deal with virus
– Group tours, travel packages suspended across China
– Human-to-human transmission confirmed
– Early symptoms may not contain fever, fatigue and coughs
– Hubei province has raised health alert to highest level
– WHO refused to declare the virus a global health emergency